Business Online Banking
Online Banking for Businesses
Managing your small business or company’s finances doesn’t have to be difficult or take up all your time. Using Business Online Banking for your business’s financial management, you can have simple and easy control of all of your business’s finances.
With Business Online Banking, you can:
- View your company’s transactions- see your transaction history, copies of checks, 12 months of past statements and research your deposits.
- Transfer funds between accounts- you can move money between your Timberwood Bank accounts, as well as accounts at other financial institutions.
- ACH origination- using the ACH function allows you to electronically deposit or extract funds. You can use it for direct deposit to deposit your employees’ paychecks directly into their bank accounts. You can also extract funds from your clients to credit your account electronically using the Direct Bill feature.
- Remote Deposit Capture- Life is busy, and even more so if you’re a small business owner. With Remote Deposit Capture, you can deposit your checks right from your desk! Simply scan your checks through and the amount is deposited in your account immediately. With Remote Deposit Capture, you can actually use your lunch break for lunch instead of making a trip to the bank.
- Limited secure access- limitations can be set up within the system to control employee access and security. Whether you need to limit the number of accounts each employee sees or how much money they can transfer, Business Online Banking can tailored to the exact needs of your company.
- Bill Pay- signing up for Bill Pay allows you to pay your bills electronically instead of writing a check for each individual expense. This means less paperwork and headaches for you!
Get Started with Business Online Banking Today
Call or come by our office in Tomah today to start using Business Online Banking. Our staff provides onsite training and ongoing support. Managing your business’s finances is simpler with Business Online Banking from Timberwood Bank!